Accommodation in TC «Torba»
2021-2022 season tariffs
RoomStandardin the hotel «Torba»people2
Superior roomStandard +in «Oglyadovyj»people2
Superior roomStandard +in the cottage «Duty Free»people2+1
RoomSemiluxin the hotel «Torba»people2+2
4-bed roomSemilux +in the hotel «Torba»people4+2
2-bed roomLuxin the hotel «Torba»people2+2
2-bed roomLuxin the cottage «Duty Free»people2+2
2-bed roomLuxin «Oglyadovyj»people2+2
3-bed roomLux +in the hotel «Torba»people4+2
Apartments in the cottagePunto ¹on the 1-st floorpeople2+2
Apartments in the cottagePunto ²on the 2-nd floorpeople2+2
Cottage Oglyadovyjfamily, two-storeypeople2+2
from 01 may 2022
to 01 september 2022
cost of extra bed - 400 UAH/day
* – minimum order 4 days
** - ordering breakfast menu
For children under 5 years free of charge (excluding claims for services) and breakfasts in a restauran.
Data and information presented above is given only for information purposes! TC «Torba» reserves the right to change prices and information.
from 1 to 4 days
of 5 or more days
|Period 1 (paying more than 60 days before arrival)|
|Period 2 (paying less than 60 days and more than 30 days before arrival)|
Terms of payment and accommodation
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
- After making a reservation, the guest is obliged to pay within three days in the amount of 50% of the total cost of the room for the entire period of stay, and the remaining 50% is paid no later than 7 days before arrival. Or make a payment in the amount of 70% of the total cost of the room for the entire period of stay, and the remaining 30% is paid upon check-in.
- By paying to a current account or card, 3.5% is added to the total price for accommodation.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation 30 days before arrival - penalties of 50% of the total amount of the stay are withheld.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation less than 30 days before arrival - penalties of 100% of the total amount of the stay are withheld.
- In case of introduction of full lockdown, the deposit for accommodation can be used during the current season (until April 1, 2022).
- By checking into a hotel, the guest must fill out a questionnaire in accordance with an identity document (passport or driver's license) and leave a deposit in the amount of the cost of the room for two days, which is returned upon departure;
- The estimated time at the hotel is 11:00. Check-in time - 14:00;
- The guest is responsible for the property and room equipment provided to him for use during his stay;
- In case of loss or damage to property, residents are obliged to reimburse the cost of the damage caused, according to current prices;
- Jewelry (products made of gold, silver, precious stones, etc.) and money are not accepted for storage and the hotel employees are not responsible for their safety.
- Comply with the internal regulations;
- Take good care of the property and equipment of the hotel;
- Maintain cleanliness and order in rooms and public areas;
- Leaving the room - close the windows, turn off the TV, light, close the room;
- Leaving the hotel, the guest must give up the room to the maid or the administrator or hotel manager.
FORBIDDEN IN THE HOTEL:
- Smoking in rooms and common areas;
- Leave outsiders persons in the rooms, as well as give them room keys;
- Make any re-equipment in rooms or rearrangement of furniture;
- Move without permission from one room to another.
In case of violation of these rules, late payment for hotel accommodation, disturbance of the hotel guests, indecent behavior, the administration reserves the right to evict the guests of the complex.